StealthINTERCEPT® - Change Auditing for Advanced Threat Detection
It’s no secret that in today’s world, your organization’s valuable and sensitive data is always at risk. The need to protect critical assets from attackers both within and outside the organization increase every day.
How can I...
- Enhance my administrative model to comply with regulations and laws?
- Prevent those with privileged access rights from abusing their capabilities?
- Prevent advanced threats like brute force attacks?
- Provide detailed audit logs for proof of compliance?
The answers lie in the need for business risk context that only StealthINTERCEPT can provide.
- No dependence on native logging
- Centralized command and control can be achieved
- Get alerted on what critically matters to your organization in real-time
- Prevent critical changes that impact your business
- Intelligent analysis allowing you to be laser-focused on protecting your organization
- Prevent advanced threats with Advanced Threat Detection (ATD) policies and rules in real-time
StealthINTERCEPT integrates intelligently with the market’s leading SIEM platforms (IBM QRadar, LogRythm, Nitro, ArcSight, Splunk). By injecting high-quality, highly-contextual events into SIEM, the “single pane of glass” vision becomes reality. SIEM platforms integrated with StealthINTERCEPT produce alerts with real business risk context.
Complete Audit & Compliance Adherence
While it’s important to monitor and enforce policy, it’s also essential to prove compliance to auditors. Using StealthINTERCEPT's audit logs, an organization can show detailed change records including changes to permissions. StealthINTERCEPT’s internal self-auditing also allows an organization to show audit records for StealthINTERCEPT itself, providing auditors a record of any change or exception to data capture.
Complete Object Protection
With StealthINTERCEPT in place, an organization’s change management policies are enforced, eliminating malicious changes and human error that can lead to catastrophic downtime and data breach. Additionally, locking these critical objects provides an advanced layer of security protection against today’s emerging security threats.
Advanced Threat Detection Rules
Example: Horizontal Movement of Accounts
Serious security breaches usually involve patterns of behavior that are difficult to detect. Monitoring AD authentications; StealthINTERCEPT sees every login from every account and can provide insight into the usage of privileged accounts throughout the organization including the computer that the account was used on.
Request a Demo
Want to see StealthINTERCEPT in action? Carve out a few minutes for us and a STEALTHbits Engineer will show you exactly what you want to see.
Request a Trial
Ready to put StealthINTERCEPT to the test in your environment? We’ll have you up and running in short order.